- Get enough sleep.
- Be comfortable with yourself. Embrace what makes you unique.
- Amidst all the ups and downs, life is a constant.
- Instead of always waiting for that perfect moment, do the things that you love NOW.
- Keep a journal and take plenty of pictures.
- Travel every chance you get and do as the locals do. Be a traveler instead of a tourist.
- Go for that graduate degree/certification earlier rather than later.
- Cook more. Eat less processed food.
- You feel better when you take care of your own appearance.
- Relationships mean everything both personally and professionally. Nothing is more important in life than your family and friends.
- Quality over quantity.
- Be not afraid. Don't worry about things until they happen.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- If you need orthodontic work, get it done - the sooner the better.
- You know yourself better than they know you.
- Learn at least two foreign languages.
- The first reaction is usually the correct one.
- You already know what to do.
- Read more.
- Enjoy the journey and be present in the now.
Friday, April 24, 2015
Advice to a younger me
I loved reading Erica's post from yesterday with tips to her younger self! Here is some of the advice that I wish I could have given to myself earlier in life: