Let's start with Maggie's Runner Photo Challenge. This week's theme is: RAIN. Very apropos!
For this, I'll share a quick before-and-after picture.
Happy soccer players!
On a side note, I chuckled to myself when I wrote the "before and after." It reminded me of my friend Peter, who once said that one of his hobbies is being a "before" model. LOL.
Next, we'll tackle Katie's Take Time Tuesday, where each Tuesday you list things that you are grateful for.
I am grateful for:
- Having no flood damage
- Adam's wealth of levelheadedness, knowledge, and patience
- The unconditional support of all of my friends and family
- Having better days to make up for the crappy days
- A great session on the recumbant bike last night where I felt a noticeable improvement in glute strength
- NOT training for a marathon this year
- The fun of buying a new and different ingredient or food to try every time I go to the grocery store. I tried a bottled green smoothie last week and liked it much more than I thought it would, considering it looked like green sludge.
- Setting personal goals for which I am accountable only to myself, and therefore being able to change those goals as needed!
- Clearing out a lot of household items, clothing, and shoes for donation to a good cause. I love reducing clutter and getting rid of excess stuff.
- Getting enough sleep, yet waking up before the alarm clock goes off.
- Seeing glimpses of spring weather today, even if only for about an hour!